Love is all around...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The 4 Ws

Kinah is only 2yrs2mths, and she's bombarded me wif 1001 questions.."Y this?Y that?Who's this?Who's tat?" Tanya mcm kakak-kakak..At times she interogate me like :-
She : Ibu pon(phone) sapa?
Me : Kawan ibu..
She : Kawan ibu sapa?
Me : Kawan ibu lah..
She : Kawan ibu nama aper..
Me : ????
Soon she will screen all my phone calls, takut ibu dia ada scandal..WAAKAKAKAKA..And can anyone help me how to answer this question??
One day, she was watching Barney goes to the zoo VCD and she saw giraffes. She asked me "Ibu,naper gilaf leher ia tinggi?" How do U expect me to answer this question wen time nak belajar, cikgu aku dah mati..

Frens, frankly speaking I'm too tired..Org bule cakaplah,"Baru anak satu, dah mengeluh!" Kinah is getting more playful,naughtier,damn hyperactive,more mischievious. And not forgetting, more degil..Frens out there,any 'ayat' to make her less degil??My colleague selalu jer ckp,"Budak kalau bijak, selalu degil..Takkan ko nak anak ko diam jer mcm budak tongong.." Iskh akak nie, cakap laser..Alhamdullilah, I'm a proud Ibu of lil Kinah..She's a fast learner..My mum taught her only once in reciting doa makan, and she hafals it..And now,if she lost her way, the police will definitely got no prob sending her home..*Sorry guys, tak sempat nak modify video nie, terpaksalah korang tengok senget.."