Love is all around...

Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm back...I'm back..

Yes! I'm back after a long disappearance. I miss my blog..and I miss my Miss M too..for 3mths. Nope..Don't congratulate me yet..or there's no need to congratulate me coz it's a '-' sign..I don't feel like seeing my gynae again for this problem..Coz all she can do is prescribing me with the medicine, forcing that Miss M to come..Then, after 3-4 days flow, it'll dissappear again. Mebbe I shud chg it's name..From Miss Mensus to Miss Menopos..Nak mampus betul..Seeing the gynae is not cheap hor..Godeh sana, godeh sini, cost me ard $100+ seh..Haizzzz..Mebbe i'm too stress..I'm desperately looking for a job..Can someone offer me a job..At least I can get out from this hell, man! I'm not like those pple who mampu to mengampu my boss..PENGAMPU! PENGAMPU ORG KAYA! *Ikut style citer pendekar bujang lapok*

Oklah..enuff of those complains, whinings..I wanna update of the trips we made to the ZOO..and Melaka..Will update..will update...will update..