Love is all around...

Friday, January 05, 2007

A brand NEW YEAR! Welcome 2007

Yes, finally i got the time to blog, from HOME! Hehehe..all the while, I've been blogging from opis..Last Sat,eve of Raya Haji was my last day @ my previous co..It's quite sad to leave that place..But I have to move on..Neway,back to my updates..

30th December 2006
Went to TTSH to visit my cousin. Poor him. He was in a bad state even till now..So many complications. Berak darah, muntah darah..Dunno y..Demam tak subside lagik..After the visit, wen to Geylang to have our dinner..

31st December 2006
First destination to MIL's house. After a while, went back to mum's place and stayed overnight there coz hubby had to work tat night..

1st Jan 2007
Went to Starhub Cust care ctr at PS wif my lil sis..Did some retail therapy there..Since I'm starting on a new job, I must get some new outfits too..Sis got her shares too..Terkopak duit..Haiz...

2nd Jan 2007
Went to Tanjong Katong Cplx for some tudungs..Dah beli baju baru, tudung pun kena baru, kena matching, kan janet kan kan kan..Hehehe..Then off we went to visit my cousin again..no improvement..haiz..

3rd Jan 2007
Kinah's 1st day of playgroup...She was so eager..so excited..thank god, she din cry..Aiyah, just because the parents are allowed to stay wif them for 3 days.. Kinah brought along her 'tak tahu malu punya face' to school..The moment she saw the toys on the table, she self service to the toys lah..

4th Jan 2007
2nd day of school...tak nangis jugak..I tried to hide..and at the same time observing her..She's one kak nam, try to pujuk one of her friend who cried..Aisey bedah..

5th Jan 2007
Eh??Dah 5th of Jan??Cepat seh.. The 3rd day of school..Kinah was doing pretty well..Hopefully she'll feel comfortable by now..Coz next week, parents will not be allowed to be wif them anymore..n next week, start work liao..My mum will be sending her...and the problem now is,since I was wif her all the time from last week, dah naik lemaklah..Mengada²..Refuse to go to her nenek's house..Aiyah..susah punya budak..