Love is all around...

Saturday, March 03, 2007

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Fuyoohhh..my blog is going on a semi retirement liao..Haizz...thanks to my new job for not allowing me to update my blog..Thanks to fellow bloggers who smsed me just to tanya my khabar berita..Yelah my blog nie bukannyer mcm berita harian yg kuarkan berita tiap-tiap hari..Well,watever it is, I miss u pple..I miss my blog..and i miss my period too..Wakakak..This is not new..and not unusual too..And for sure, very sure, i'm not preggie..Not at this moment..ohhh talking about being pregnant, wud like to take this golden opportunity to congratulate Syazah..Fuyyoo..diam diam ko dah nak beranak lagik..Wakakakaka..and also to VM for her second hero..and frankly I'm stress now..Pple around me keep asking, "When's ur next one?" Kan elok dia tanya,"Bile ko nak jadi kaya ke, Bila ko nak dapat gelaran Datin ke, Bila ko nak kahwin lagik ke..Eh..salah salah..Tu untuk org jantan jer..

Ok, nid to update on a few good moments..It's been like 2mths oready i'm wif this new co..Gerek.com..I'm surrounded wif a bunch of good kakis..wif good bossess..good surrounding and good opportunity to upgrade myself..i've got no experience in this new line but I'm learning and adapting things well..

Kinah is doing well in school too..She's enjoying ever moment in school..She'll come back wif new songs..and new artwork..

Cantik kalering anak aku...Mengalahkan professional artist.

But currently she's sick..fever, cough, all in one..haiz..the flu bug again..though she's sick..her mouth is not sick at all..She's getting more talkative nowadays..

Ok peeps, i've run out of ideas..too much things to blog..But too little time..Anyway, take a peek at my multiply..there's a few new photos just uploaded..

Wen the two kids meet the cow..*BAGUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

Wen the two kids plus the mother to the kids naik gajah....*TAK BAGGGGUSSSS* Excuse me for my cramp face..Takut siot..Buatnyer gajah tu mengamuk, dia hempas kita kat bawah..jadi arwah siot..